Quarter-Life Crisis Successfully Handled Update

In 10 minutes I'm going to sum up for you - wait, I only have nine- I'm going to sum up for you exactly what happened this summer. Is summer officially over?

1. I visited the "East Coast" in June.
2. I fell in love with a multitude of things in Charleston and decided to leave Oklahoma.
3. I flew back, said goodbye to everyone, packed everything in my car, and left the next day.
4. My car blew up and I got better acquainted with Little Rock, AK for four days.
5. I moved into a house on Columbus Street (also known as "the hood") and have the seven most amazing roommates in the world.
6. I'm learning to play basketball.
7. Jesus gave me a job, magic, teaching "gifted and talented" kids in four different schools. (Miracle.)
8. I am struggling with adult issues such as "bedtime".
9. I have had more things in my brain and heart in the last two months than probably my entire life combined, including adolescence.
10. There's a kitten living in my house.

For breakfast this morning at 1:30 I had a bacon chocolate chip muffin dipped in maple syrup. I made them yesterday for Sam's birthday. She keeps insisting I put bacon grease in them which I did not.

My roommates and I have a blog --- http://lovingamericastreet.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular Posts