Learning Like an Adult Lesson #427

Sometimes I tell my students that they need to make good choices.
(Sorry, as your 25 year old mentor, that's about all the wisdom I can give you kids).
And now, for some questionable choices I have made lately...
1. Eating sushi that was left in the car for four hours yesterday. I wondered if I would get food poisoning. It's four hours later, and I'm still ok. I was honestly 50/50 on the results when I ate it. Curious as to what would happen.
2. Going for a run every day this week and leaving the key in the mailbox- yes, the one right beside the front door attached to the house. When I got home today? GONE. This means-
a. There are is a SERIOUS creeper in my neighborhood.
b. I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE LOCKS!
3. Impulsively chopping my bangs off because my hair was in my face. I'm not kidding, I wasn't even careful. It looks similar to what a five year old would have done, and now I'm bobby-pinning them back every day.
4. Sleeping with a handgun beside my bed because of said mystery neighborhood creeper. I found it in a closet! I don't know what real guns look like, but it says "WARNING NOT A TOY." If a creeper comes in we'll find out if it's real or not!
That's it for now.
Choices.
I seem to usually learn the hard way.

Comments
Post a Comment