Lists of Important Things


I'm covered in sand and tanning lotion because Hanna told me not to shower right away or it would wash my tan off. Michelle, the biology major in the backseat, argued with her, using hydrogen bonding as an excuse... but I can't be sure.

The bananas I had for breakfast were just a prelude to the banana milkshake I'm drinking right now. Thank you Sonic for always having corndogs no matter the time of day or night as well.

Guess what?

1. I did NOT get that job
2. I moved Saturday and I'm sharing a bed with Hanna
3. Easter candy is 75% off at Wal-Mart and that covers any pain I might have felt from news #1.

Here are the things my new house has that my old one didn't:
1. internet
2. a working drain in the bathroom sink
3. an ice maker
4. a food disposal
5. sunlight
6. water pressure
7. a remote control for the DVD player
8. a toilet that flushes
9. a washing machine and dryer

Here are some things my new house doesn't have that my old house did:
1. Katie (sad)
2. possums
3. fleas
4. mold
5. a hot water heater that cuts off when it rains

Here is what I did when I found out I didn't get the job:
1. Cried
2. Overreacted
3. Finished filling out my paperwork to get certified so someone will hire me
4. Comforted myself with phony ads on Craig's List

Here is what I know:
1. God has a good plan for me.
2. And you too.


If you don't live near a beach, I'm sorry, you really should come visit me, there was a man flying twelve kites at one time today, they were all connected into one big kite. They all had tails too. He almost took out some beach walkers. Also, getting out of the car downtown to eat Mexican beforehand, I saw a cat in a window. "THAT'S A REAL CAT!" I exclaimed. "YES, THIS IS A REAL CAT!" Hanna yelled. I wondered why she was being so redundant when I looked up and saw the sign in the window, "YES, THIS IS A REAL CAT." So we went in Blue Bicycle books to find out. He was real. He was SO CUTE. It's the LITTLE things in life. The little things!!

Comments

Popular Posts